I was on the road, traveling up to my favorite range near Austin, Texas when the Verizon sales rep called me. They had finally processed my cancellation request and ported my number over to T-Mobile, and Verizon was trying one last ditch effort to continue their leech-like relationship with my wallet. It felt like I was breaking up with someone, and they were desperately trying to “fix” whatever was driving me away. I only had a few minutes and was pretty distracted when they called so I wasn’t able to articulate exactly why I was dissatisfied with Verizon, but I’m bored and near a computer so I figured I should vent a bit.
The AuthorNick Leghorn is a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University living in San Antonio, Texas and working in Network Security.
Bloghorn by Nicholas Leghorn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
- Gun Review: ATI Omni Hybrid Polymer AR-15 Nick Leghorn
- Question of the Day: Did SIG’s Arm Brace Kill the 16″ Pistol Caliber Carbine? Nick Leghorn
- Magpul Launches M-LOK Attachment System Nick Leghorn
- Heizer Defense Introduces “Pocket AR” Pistol in 5.56 NATO Nick Leghorn
- SIG SAUER’s Silencer Guys: Bigger Really Is Better Nick Leghorn
- Kevin Brittingham: Quick-Attach Silencers are Dead Nick Leghorn
- First Impressions: SIG SAUER’s MCX Rifle Nick Leghorn
- First Impressions: SIG SAUER’s MPX SMG Nick Leghorn