On Sunday, December 30, 2012, The Truth About Guns joined forces with King 33 Training to perform a series of live fire simulation of active shooter scenarios. We wanted to assess the potential impact of armed personnel on school property during an event like the tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut. This article will serve as the “Key Findings and Executive Summary” of the results from that experiment, providing a single article that discusses the results. It contains a link to the full report at the end . . .
The AuthorNick Leghorn is a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University living in San Antonio, Texas and working in Network Security.
Bloghorn by Nicholas Leghorn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
- ATF Adding More NFA Branch Staff, Reducing Backlog, Re-Designing eForms System. Again. Nick Leghorn
- Photos: Hands On with SIG SAUER’s MPX, MCX, and P320 Nick Leghorn
- First Impressions: SIG SAUER P320 Nick Leghorn
- MAC Confirms TTAG’s Take on the Remington R51 Nick Leghorn
- Housekeeping: A Note About Our Liberty Ammunition Sponsorship Agreement Nick Leghorn
- Texas DPS Ditches S&W M&P Handguns Over Reliability Issues Nick Leghorn
- TrackingPoint Unveils their AR-15 / AR-10 Rifle Features Nick Leghorn
- SIG SAUER Sues ATF For Calling Its Muzzle Brake a Silencer Nick Leghorn