On Sunday, December 30, 2012, The Truth About Guns joined forces with King 33 Training to perform a series of live fire simulation of active shooter scenarios. We wanted to assess the potential impact of armed personnel on school property during an event like the tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut. This article will serve as the “Key Findings and Executive Summary” of the results from that experiment, providing a single article that discusses the results. It contains a link to the full report at the end . . .
The AuthorNick Leghorn is a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University living in San Antonio, Texas and working in Network Security.
Bloghorn by Nicholas Leghorn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
- BREAKING: Senate Approves Extension of Undetectable Firearms Act, Rejects New Regulations Nick Leghorn
- Gun Review: JP Enterprises GMR-12 9mm Carbine Nick Leghorn
- NPR Shocked Gun Control Efforts Failed, Interviews Paul Barrett to Find Out Why Nick Leghorn
- LAST CHANCE: Submit Your Comment on ATF Allowing Local PD to Ban NFA Devices Nick Leghorn
- New from Nesika: Some Awesome Looking Bolt Action Rifles Nick Leghorn
- Ask Foghorn: What’s The Difference Between a Muzzle Brake, a Compensator and a Flash Hider? Nick Leghorn
- Irresponsible Gun Owner of the Day: Rule-Breaker Bingo Edition Nick Leghorn
- Kirsten Weiss, Full Auto Newbie Nick Leghorn