I was on the road, traveling up to my favorite range near Austin, Texas when the Verizon sales rep called me. They had finally processed my cancellation request and ported my number over to T-Mobile, and Verizon was trying one last ditch effort to continue their leech-like relationship with my wallet. It felt like I was breaking up with someone, and they were desperately trying to “fix” whatever was driving me away. I only had a few minutes and was pretty distracted when they called so I wasn’t able to articulate exactly why I was dissatisfied with Verizon, but I’m bored and near a computer so I figured I should vent a bit.
The AuthorNick Leghorn is a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University living in San Antonio, Texas and working in Network Security.
Bloghorn by Nicholas Leghorn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
- TTAG Live From IWA Germany Nick Leghorn
- New from Walther: CCP and PPQ Handguns, LG400 Air Rifle Nick Leghorn
- Moms Demand Action Kicked Out of Staples HQ Nick Leghorn
- Gun Review: PWS MK114 Rifle Nick Leghorn
- BREAKING: Facebook Considering Banning Gun Related Pages Nick Leghorn
- Gun Review: Adams Arms Tactical Evo Rifle Nick Leghorn
- The Guns of Russia’s Ukraine Incursion Nick Leghorn
- RF Fires His Big Horn Armory Model 89 S&W 500 Lever Gun. Finally Nick Leghorn