The AuthorNick Leghorn is a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University living in San Antonio, Texas and working in Network Security.
Bloghorn by Nicholas Leghorn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
- IWA: The Most Beautiful Rifle I’ve Ever Seen Nick Leghorn
- IWA: NiteSite IR-Based Night Vision ‘Scope’ Nick Leghorn
- IWA: A Euro-Fad You’ll Never See in the US – Modular Silencers Nick Leghorn
- Long Range Shooting on a Budget -Turn Your Smartphone Into a Wind Meter Nick Leghorn
- TTAG Live From IWA Germany Nick Leghorn
- New from Walther: CCP and PPQ Handguns, LG400 Air Rifle Nick Leghorn
- Moms Demand Action Kicked Out of Staples HQ Nick Leghorn
- Gun Review: PWS MK114 Rifle Nick Leghorn
I knew it was going to be close when I packed the bag, but I didn’t expect it to be quite this close. The bag read 53 pounds as it sat on the scale at the check-in desk, but the agent didn’t seem all that bothered. I didn’t even want to think about what the rifle case weighed, but my guess is somewhere in the 80 to 90 pound range. Needless to say, I didn’t let that one anywhere near the scale. I had barely squeaked under the weight limits, but in doing so I left behind a relatively crucial piece of equipment — my laptop computer.
Division: 15th continue reading
Keep an eye on TTAG for the full write-up!