The AuthorNick Leghorn is a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University living in San Antonio, Texas and working in Network Security.
Bloghorn by Nicholas Leghorn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
- Video: Full Auto SIG SAUER MPX in Slow Motion Nick Leghorn
- ARES Defense Launching SCR Rifle: Like An AR-15 Had a One Night Stand with a Remington 700 Nick Leghorn
- ATF Adding More NFA Branch Staff, Reducing Backlog, Re-Designing eForms System. Again. Nick Leghorn
- Photos: Hands On with SIG SAUER’s MPX, MCX, and P320 Nick Leghorn
- First Impressions: SIG SAUER P320 Nick Leghorn
- MAC Confirms TTAG’s Take on the Remington R51 Nick Leghorn
- Housekeeping: A Note About Our Liberty Ammunition Sponsorship Agreement Nick Leghorn
- Texas DPS Ditches S&W M&P Handguns Over Reliability Issues Nick Leghorn
I knew it was going to be close when I packed the bag, but I didn’t expect it to be quite this close. The bag read 53 pounds as it sat on the scale at the check-in desk, but the agent didn’t seem all that bothered. I didn’t even want to think about what the rifle case weighed, but my guess is somewhere in the 80 to 90 pound range. Needless to say, I didn’t let that one anywhere near the scale. I had barely squeaked under the weight limits, but in doing so I left behind a relatively crucial piece of equipment — my laptop computer.
Division: 15th continue reading