I was on the road, traveling up to my favorite range near Austin, Texas when the Verizon sales rep called me. They had finally processed my cancellation request and ported my number over to T-Mobile, and Verizon was trying one last ditch effort to continue their leech-like relationship with my wallet. It felt like I was breaking up with someone, and they were desperately trying to “fix” whatever was driving me away. I only had a few minutes and was pretty distracted when they called so I wasn’t able to articulate exactly why I was dissatisfied with Verizon, but I’m bored and near a computer so I figured I should vent a bit.
The AuthorNick Leghorn is a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University living in San Antonio, Texas and working in Network Security.
Bloghorn by Nicholas Leghorn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
- ATF Adding More NFA Branch Staff, Reducing Backlog, Re-Designing eForms System. Again. Nick Leghorn
- Photos: Hands On with SIG SAUER’s MPX, MCX, and P320 Nick Leghorn
- First Impressions: SIG SAUER P320 Nick Leghorn
- MAC Confirms TTAG’s Take on the Remington R51 Nick Leghorn
- Housekeeping: A Note About Our Liberty Ammunition Sponsorship Agreement Nick Leghorn
- Texas DPS Ditches S&W M&P Handguns Over Reliability Issues Nick Leghorn
- TrackingPoint Unveils their AR-15 / AR-10 Rifle Features Nick Leghorn
- SIG SAUER Sues ATF For Calling Its Muzzle Brake a Silencer Nick Leghorn