We’re less than 24 hours before the opening shots of SHOT Show 2012. In two days hundreds of thousands of firearms industry professionals (myself included) will be streaming through this entry hall to see all the new and shiny products and get our first opportunity to play with them. I’ll be covering the big stories (and some of the small ones) over at TheTruthAboutGuns.com, so be sure to check that site often for updates. But I might post some of the “smaller” stories here, so keep an eye out.
The AuthorNick Leghorn is a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University living in San Antonio, Texas and working in Network Security.
Bloghorn by Nicholas Leghorn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
- Long Range Shooting on a Budget -Turn Your Smartphone Into a Wind Meter Nick Leghorn
- TTAG Live From IWA Germany Nick Leghorn
- New from Walther: CCP and PPQ Handguns, LG400 Air Rifle Nick Leghorn
- Moms Demand Action Kicked Out of Staples HQ Nick Leghorn
- Gun Review: PWS MK114 Rifle Nick Leghorn
- BREAKING: Facebook Considering Banning Gun Related Pages Nick Leghorn
- Gun Review: Adams Arms Tactical Evo Rifle Nick Leghorn
- The Guns of Russia’s Ukraine Incursion Nick Leghorn