We’re less than 24 hours before the opening shots of SHOT Show 2012. In two days hundreds of thousands of firearms industry professionals (myself included) will be streaming through this entry hall to see all the new and shiny products and get our first opportunity to play with them. I’ll be covering the big stories (and some of the small ones) over at TheTruthAboutGuns.com, so be sure to check that site often for updates. But I might post some of the “smaller” stories here, so keep an eye out.
The AuthorNick Leghorn is a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University living in San Antonio, Texas and working in Network Security.
Bloghorn by Nicholas Leghorn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
- Question of the Day: Did SIG’s Arm Brace Kill the 16″ Pistol Caliber Carbine? Nick Leghorn
- Magpul Launches M-LOK Attachment System Nick Leghorn
- Heizer Defense Introduces “Pocket AR” Pistol in 5.56 NATO Nick Leghorn
- SIG SAUER’s Silencer Guys: Bigger Really Is Better Nick Leghorn
- Kevin Brittingham: Quick-Attach Silencers are Dead Nick Leghorn
- First Impressions: SIG SAUER’s MCX Rifle Nick Leghorn
- First Impressions: SIG SAUER’s MPX SMG Nick Leghorn
- Video: Full Auto SIG SAUER MPX in Slow Motion Nick Leghorn