We’re less than 24 hours before the opening shots of SHOT Show 2012. In two days hundreds of thousands of firearms industry professionals (myself included) will be streaming through this entry hall to see all the new and shiny products and get our first opportunity to play with them. I’ll be covering the big stories (and some of the small ones) over at TheTruthAboutGuns.com, so be sure to check that site often for updates. But I might post some of the “smaller” stories here, so keep an eye out.
The AuthorNick Leghorn is a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University living in San Antonio, Texas and working in Network Security.
Bloghorn by Nicholas Leghorn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
- ATF Adding More NFA Branch Staff, Reducing Backlog, Re-Designing eForms System. Again. Nick Leghorn
- Photos: Hands On with SIG SAUER’s MPX, MCX, and P320 Nick Leghorn
- First Impressions: SIG SAUER P320 Nick Leghorn
- MAC Confirms TTAG’s Take on the Remington R51 Nick Leghorn
- Housekeeping: A Note About Our Liberty Ammunition Sponsorship Agreement Nick Leghorn
- Texas DPS Ditches S&W M&P Handguns Over Reliability Issues Nick Leghorn
- TrackingPoint Unveils their AR-15 / AR-10 Rifle Features Nick Leghorn
- SIG SAUER Sues ATF For Calling Its Muzzle Brake a Silencer Nick Leghorn